CVRT Commercial Test
What you need to know about CVRT…
1. All commercial vehicles require a Certificate of Roadworthiness (CRWs).
2. The vehicle presenter MUST bring their Driver’s License or Passport on the day of test.
3. You DO NOT need to bring the VLC/Logbook to the test.
4. If your vehicle fails the CVRT, you must have the vehicle repaired and re-tested within 21 days or before 4000km, whichever comes first.
5. A visual re-test does not incur a charge but if an equipment re-test is required a charge is applicable.
6. If you do not re-test within the 21 days or 4000km, a full test will be required and will incur the full test fee again.
7. All Pricing for CVRT is set by the RSA and Prices are the same in every test centre.
8. Your CRW is issued by the RSA and will posted to the Registered owner’s address within 10 working days.
9. If you did not receive your CRW, you can visit http://www.cvrt.ie and order a replacement.
Proudfoot Motors will email/text/letter reminders to our customers to remind them when their vehicle is due its test.
Our CVRT Commercial Test Centre in Beechmount Home Park in Navan carries out inspections on behalf of the Road Safety Authority on all Commercial Vehicles. These inspections are carried out annually on all LCV & HGV Commercial Vehicles. The equipment used is compatible with all of the new European Communities (EC) Regulations and is state-of-the-art, modern technology, used by professional, certified and experienced technicians.
We are open for testing:
We are located:
Beechmount Home Park
Standard Test: €111.16 inc vat
Re-test: €43.58 inc vat
Proudfoot Motors can also service your vehicle on the same day as your test and carry out any repairs your vehicle requires to pass the CRVT test. Quotations are given for repairs needed, which must be approved by the customer prior to proceeding with repairs.
All Payments are processed securely by Realex Payments on our Behalf. All Credit Card Details are entered on a secured page and are transferred using SSL.